Do your eyes burn? You may be suffering from Dry Eye Syndrome. You don’t have to live with discomfort and irritation. There are simple environmental and dietary solutions:
- Use moisturizing drops – artificial tears, or lubricating eye drops, will help your dry eyes feel better. * Don’t confuse artificial tears with formulas that “get the red out.”
- Improve indoor air quality – an air cleaner filters out dust and other particles from the air, while a humidifier adds moisture to air that’s dry because of air conditioning or heating.
- Wear well-fitted sunwear – when outdoors, always wear sunglasses to reduce exposure to sun, wind and dust.
- Choose styles with a snug seal, to prevent irritants from getting to your eyes at the top, bottom and sides.
- Consider punctal plugs – temporary or permanent silicone plugs in the tear ducts help retain moisture on your eyes by keeping tears from draining…
View original post 190 more words